Library Moving Company
We understand the care that goes into library relocations. That’s why we are the full-service library moving company that Cincinnati trusts. Library relocations require a level of expertise that we have gained from our experience moving since 1908. For a stress-free move, look no further than The Security Moving & Storage Company.
Cincinnati Library Moving Services
Library moves are unique. Every book is delicate and has to be treated as such, while bookcases and other furniture are cumbersome. On top of the complexity of library moves, it has to all be done while minimizing downtime. So, why choose us for such a complex move?
- We will work with you from the moment you request a quote to plan your move.
- Our crew can work weekends and evenings to work around your hours and keep your faculties open for as long as possible.
- Every member of our team is expertly trained for specialty moves, including library relocations. We have the skills and experience to handle any fragile, heavy, or valuable objects.
- Customer service is our specialty. We make a commitment to be prompt, kind, and helpful throughout your entire move, from the moment you contact us all the way until you’re fully settled and happy in your new location or configuration.
- Short and long-term full-service storage is available. We’ll pack everything up ourselves so you don’t have to lift a finger.
Planning for Your Library Relocation
Library relocations are complex and can be quite daunting. Understanding where to start is a challenge and it can be difficult to make sure you don’t forget anything. We want to help. As full-service movers, we are built to help you through the entire moving process. To help you plan, we want to give you some tips to keep in mind through your library move.
- Budget: Prepare your budget immediately. Doing anything else first risks going over-budget and forcing you to tighten your wallet elsewhere.
- Visit the New Place: By visiting the new location or floor plan, you’ll be able to plan on what items you could take you, what items won’t fit, and what items you’ll need to purchase.
- Declutter: This is the perfect time to shed any items that you don’t need anymore. Donating, selling, or throwing away anything you don’t need will make the move simpler and cheaper.
- Notify Everyone: Not only do your patrons need to know when the move is happening and where you’re moving to or the floor plan change you’re making, but your vendors and contractors will need to be kept in the loop as well.
While this may not cover everything, these are a few important things to remember. If there’s anything else in the moving process that you’re unsure about, please don’t be afraid to reach out.
Benefits of Choosing Security as Your Library Moving Company
When moving an entire library or changing your floor plan, you need a moving company you can trust. There are fragile and valuable items that you may be hesitant to hand off to just any mover. Here are some reasons why The Security Moving & Storage Company are movers you can trust:
- A+ Rated by the BBB
- Over 70 years of experience, since 1908
- Family-owned and operated
- Fully-licensed and insured
- Certified ProMover from the American Trucking Association
The Security Moving & Storage Company is built on a 70-year foundation of great service to handle your library move with the utmost care and responsibility.
Get Your Library Relocation Quote From The Security Moving & Storage Company
Your library move deserves to be efficient and secure. For movers that offer the services that you need with the experience to ensure a flawless move, go with The Security Moving & Storage Company. When you’re moving something valuable, you need a mover you can trust. You need Security.