Moving an office can be a big operation. It’s complex and a mistake could hurt your company through a loss of money or time. With Security Moving & Storage, you are moving with our 100 years of experience. We understand what it takes to move efficiently and effectively.
For a Cincinnati office move with true security, move with Security Moving & Storage.
Our Office Moving Services in Cincinnati
In order to have a successful office relocation, you need a full-service professional office moving company. Every moving experience is different and comes with different move requirements. With full-service movers like Security Moving & Storage, you can feel confident that everything you need will be taken care of.
To handle your move without a hassle, we offer the following moving services:
- We understand that you can’t stop working. That’s why we ensure that we can work around your time by providing flexible scheduling. All you have to do is tell us what times work best for you.
- Whether you’re moving across town or across state lines, we can handle it with both local and long-distance moves.
- We can pack all of your items or just some of them with all of the right packing supplies.
- Make settling into your new office easy with our unpacking services.
- Is there time between moving out of one office and moving into your new office? Store your items with our secure warehouse storage. Climate control and 24/7 surveillance mean your items stay in perfect condition. Short-term and long-term storage are both available.
- We disassemble and reassemble larger items such as desks and tables to make moving even the most cumbersome office equipment and office furniture a breeze.
These services are completely tailorable to perfectly fit your move. No matter what you’re looking for out of a moving company, Security Moving & Storage is built to handle it.
Cincinnati Office Moving Tips
Office moving is a daunting task and it can be difficult to know where exactly to start. That’s why we took our over 100 years of experience and put together these top tips for office moving:
- Prioritize getting proof of insurance for any moving company you work with. Your building manager may want to see this, plus, it’s good to know that you’re working with movers you can trust.
- Both your old and new building managers may have rules about moving in and out. Speak with them both. This could involve details of your lease agreement as well as rules about reserving elevators to move.
- Be sure to tell everyone. That means keeping your employees, vendors, and even the Secretary of State in the loop as much as possible.
With these tips, you’ll be pointed in the right direction. If you’re still unsure about certain aspects of the office moving process, speak with a Security representative. We’ll be happy to help you with whatever you need!
Get Your Office Moving Quote Today
By moving with Security Moving & Storage, you are partnering with an office moving company that is A+ rated by the BBB, fully licensed (Ohio PUCO 1190-I), fully insured (Gen. Liability and Workman’s Comp), and ProMover Certified by the American Trucking Association: Moving & Storage Conference. There’s a reason that the Cincinnati area has trusted us for over 100 years, since 1908.