Covington, KY Movers
If you’re looking up “movers near me” for your Covington, KY move, look no further than Security Moving & Storage. We are A+ rated by the BBB with over 100 years of experience, since 1908. Not only are we dedicated to providing you with a top-quality move, but we do it with top-quality customer service as well. Whether you’re moving to, around, or from Covington, KY, Security is the moving company you can trust.
Services for Covington, KY Moves
Our goal at Security Moving & Storage is to make the moving process simple for you. Our dedication to stress-free moving has led to us offering a wide-variety of services, including the following:
- Local and Long-Distance Moves
- Full or Partial Packing Services and Unpacking Services
- Residential Moving and Commercial Moving
- Secure Warehouse Storage Solutions
- Expertise in Specialty Moving Services Including Piano Moves and Gun Safe Moves
There are no other Covington moving companies that are able to truly be there for you through every step of your move, no matter what happens. Our moving experience, here at Security, since 1908 has taught us exactly what people may need during their move, so we ensure that we are a true full-service mover with tailorable offerings to truly fit your move.
What You’ll Find in Covington, KY
If you’re moving to Covington, Kentucky, we want to make sure you know what to expect in your new home. If you’re moving out of Covington, we want to make sure that you don’t miss a thing before you leave.This city has everything from history to art to dining. Check out our top spots here:
- History: Covington has the second most Historic Places listed by the National Register in all of Kentucky. The most famous district is Licking-Riverside, though it is just one of 17 districts on this list. You’ll also find 22 individual locations. You can check out the entire list of Historic Places under the National Register here.
- Art: The Roebling Murals are the pinnacle of Covington art. These 18 panels that can be found at the Covington Waterfront depict the history of the city dating all the way back to 800 B.C., leading all the way up to the present day. Just a short walk from that, you’ll find the seven bronze Riverwalk Statues, including real-life people such as Chief Little Turtle, John James Audubon, and more.
- Dining: There will be no shortage of restaurants for you to try in Covington. The downtown is famous for having a ton of dining options, but you’ll find plenty of places everywhere in the city. Make sure to try Otto’s, Blinkers Tavern, and Wunderbar.
The best part of this list is that it’s just the tip of the iceberg. There’s no shortage of things to do and places to see in Covington, Kentucky. Start exploring the cities with these spots and fall in love with your new home city.
Get Your Free Quote From Security Moving & Storage
The Security Moving & Storage Company is your best option for Covington movers that will give you true peace-of-mind through the entire moving process. For local moving and long-distance moving, as well as for your storage or packing needs, you can trust Security. We have over 100 years of experience as a family-owned and operated company. Trust Security for professional moving.